Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Special Place In Hell.

So John Murtha has finally come up against the only real Congressional Term Limit... Finally.  Rumor has it that he left a note saying that:

"in case anything went wrong it was not an accident but a conspiracy by a bunch of marines that sneaked into my room and killed me while I slept, peacefully dreaming of how to get reelected by my ignorant, racist, red-neck constituents."

 By the way - gutsy move Jack; calling the military a bunch of cold blooded killers before going under anesthesia in a miltary hospital! And if you think I am evil for speaking ill of the dead before he is even cold I have a few things I'd like to share:




 In those great scales in the sky, the world is better off without John Murtha:
 I am glad he's dead.

 I will apologize when he apologizes for falsely accusing those marines of "Killing innocent civilians in cold blood."

 Murtha has proved [long before he died]there actually is such a thing as an Ex-marine.

No comments: